A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Works with Medical Representation, Sales Training, Sales Planning, Sales Compensation, Marketing and other parts of the business to promote sales excellence through various means including metrics management, customer segmentation and targeting, coaching, training and sales incentive planning. Also, performs analyses and prepares forecasts and recommendations in the areas of product preferences, sales coverage, market penetration, market practices and sales trends; Researches market conditions to determine potential sales of a product. Leads own team of professional staff to identify and resolve technical, operational and organizational problems.
- Achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives that affect the performance of the area.
- Contributes to technical direction and strategic decisions in the field of specialization.
- Extract, analyze, transform and give relevant market information to every Business Unit for the decision process and advice about the market trends.
Scope of People Responsibility
- Manages a team and is accountable for the performance and results of the team.
- Responsible for day-to-day management, setting objectives, coaching and developing employees, performance appraisal, determination of reward outcomes.
- Contributes to the definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Contributes to the overall business and financial planning process.
Who you are:
Typically requires a graduate degree (or equivalent) that provides knowledge of theories, principles and concepts within a relevant discipline and a Post graduate is recommended
- Requires a substantial amount of professional experience and additional qualifications that also provides exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Requires extensive professional experience (approximately 5 years as a guide).
- Requires depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field combined with knowledge of the market and competitors.
- Training / education preferably in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Knowledge of marketing, medical, learning and preferred commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com