A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
By joining the Global Network team, which is part of the IT Infrastructure Technologies organization, you are responsible to drive a global Data Center transition across multiple regions. You job as a program manger is to ensure the fundamental technical baseline is delivered to connect people, processes and technologies in a multi-year journey. The goal is to develop and execute a data center strategy that translates into a roadmap across a complex and global matrix organization. You will be the facilitator with a very good technical understanding and proven background to ensure successful deployment of such a program. By leading international teams, you will ensure the projects’ on-time delivery according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
Who you are:
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
- Experienced program manager (8+ years, preferably PMP certification) with proven track record
- Ability to manage stakeholders and vendors from multiple backgrounds
- Outstanding (i.e. C-Level) presentation and communication skills
- In depth technical background within data center and network area
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Financial skill to ensure business case development
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com