A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
Report to: HR CoE Talent Development Lead China
Performance & Talent management
- Support Global Performance management Process, consult and enable HRBPs, Employees and Managers with workforce/talent data, process and tools related to PMP to build a solid leadership pipeline in Great China.
- Develop and support local talent development initiatives to enable realization of the business strategy for Our Company China.
- Support on the global Annual TD activities and coordinate resources internally and externally to execute.
Development & Engagement
- Support regular learning topic implementation in the field of Global Instructor-led Sessions, Management programs and other development interventions
- Work with HRBPs to drive communication regarding learning resources, which promote Our Company core learning assets
- Evaluate external learning vendor, negotiate and leverage for cost advantage
- Work with HR Operation training manager on developing training processes, such as nomination, enrollment, invitation, and evaluation and follow up
- Actively collaborate with divisional learning team to get things done across the boundaries.
Who you are :
- At least 10 years’ experience, proven track record, and in depth expertise in relevant topics of learning and development, engagement, and talent
- Profound knowledge and capabilities to proactively implement HR projects
- Strong understanding of the Talent Management and Development cycle
- Business and customer focused, solution oriented, team player
- Able to work with business leaders and HR business partners and establish credibility and impact
- Able to work effectively in a matrix structure
- Good English proficiency and need communicate fluently.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com