A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Regional Market Access Execution Director develops the regional market access strategic and operational plans and manages regional strategic projects. You assist Market Access & Pricing (MAP) staff in the EMEA region to grant patient access to our products and or support to overcome local access challenges. You also support the EMEA Head in the implementation of the regional operational execution plans and communication of needs to global MAP. Based on strategic objectives cascaded down from the MAP Franchise Teams, you support countries in building local MAP Operating Plans, laying out how strategic objectives will be achieved in the local market to support OP, incl. relevant tactics, metrics, & KPIs. You assure alignment between the regional MAP execution plan and the country MAP operational plans and monitor implementation. Furthermore you support local customization and roll-out of Global tools and materials for payer engagement and payer negotiations to grant access. Supporting the Regional Head of MAE to strengthen the regional MAP community and to enhance competency development is also part of your role.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in market access, policy, field access or a related discipline
- knowledge and expertise in EU markets / Healthcare systems
- Knowledge about market access and pricing expertise
- Strong negotiation & influencing skills, leadership & management skills
- Written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to make complex concepts conversational; Engage in focused dialogue, and demonstrate good listening skills
- Strategic thinker, able to understand the global picture internally (marketing & sales-medical-research-health economics); and externally (healthcare policy trends, P&R models, different payers stakeholders, contracting, pricing, Health Technology Assessments situation in the EMEA region, etc)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com