A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: In this exciting and challenging role you will continually and consistently increase our market share and sales by identifying new business opportunities, winning new business and growing current business within key accounts. You will drive collaboration with customers in our Industry and Lab Testing business unit in the Applied Solutions segment, to solve their unique challenges. As a member of the Western European Sales team, you will sell our broad portfolio of chemicals, analytical products and our custom capabilities for raw materials to specific identified Industry and Lab Testing customers based in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland (mainly Denmark and Sweden). Travel to visit these customers is required within this area with an emphasis on maximising customer interaction; travel expectations are to be on the road 3 days per week. You will create value for both the customer and our company and you will manage projects and resources to ensure long term profitable growth. By working closely together with Field Sales Specialists in Lab Water, Biomonitoring and Advanced Analytics, Sales Support, Technical Service, and Marketing, you will emphasise differentiation from our competitors, and build upon our reputation for excellence within your territory.
Who You Are:
- You have a degree (or MSc or PhD ) in Life Sciences (for example Chemistry, Biological sciences or Biotechnology)
- You are a strong self-motivator, with a proactive and positive attitude, working well independently and keen to make an impact
- You preferably gained sales experience within a similar industry
- You possess excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible and keen to travel ( 3 days/week ) within Nordic countries to optimize customer engagement; occasional international travel for meetings will be required
- You are fluent in English as well as one or more Nordic languages
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com