A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
He/She is based in Shanghai. Responsible for managing the product throughout the product lifecycle from planning to execution in support of organizational strategy and objectives. Work closely with sales team, field application team and other functional departments to support business needs. The core responsibilities are as follows.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Identify both the product and customer segment opportunities by conducting market research and competitive intelligence.
- Develop and implement the marketing plan, working closely with all departments to execute.
- Develop sales collateral to enable sales teams to be more effective.
- Create marketing collateral including case studies, SPIN sheet, whitepapers, FAQs, feature benefit sheets, the company website collateral, etc.
Who you are:
- Master Degree or above in Material Science or other Biology fields.
- More than two years working experience in life science field.
- Experience in training programme will be a plus.
- Highly organized, results oriented and able to prioritize time and tasks effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good communication
- Passionate and self-motivated.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese with good presentation skill.
- Familiar with Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Willing to take challenges.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com