A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within Life the Science Operations ISCO (integrated Supply Chain and Distribution) we form a group of experts. We partner with the global and local operational supply chain planning and execution organization to implement state of the art processes and tools. We focus on the Advanced Planning and Optimizing (APO) tool from SAP comprising: Demand Planning (APO DP), Supply Network Planning (APO SNP). Production Planning/Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS) and global Available to Promise (gATP). We are developing and running governance processes to assure the APO module reflect the correct business situation. You will drive development of new solutions together with operational users to improve Supply Planning Process.You will partner with IT Organization to drive the implementation. You will conduct global governance task to ensure high systems reliability. You will enable the APO Key User community to fully utilizes APO functionalities within their work process.
Who you are:
- Several years (ideally 3-5) of work experience in supply chain planning with good knowledge of SAP ERP and SAP APO knowledge
- You should have track record of analytical skills as well as usage of tools like MS Access and MS Excel
- You should be willing to gain SAP system background knowledge and capabilities to be able execute background task
- Good communication skills and intercultural competence as well as motivated to travel
- German and Business-fluent English skills is key
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com