A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Develop, update and/or implement relevant local Compliance rules, standards, policies and procedures in accordance with Our Company Global standards;
- Work as compliance business partner for related business/functions. Closing collaborate with internal customer to communicate and provide guidance and advice to business/functions on compliance-related matters:
- Participate in business meetings to understand the business and participate inimportant decision making processes;
- Confirm business activities with compliance review and approval tool, i.e. CLEAR or Quantum Connect;
- Design and implement robust compliance training and communication programs to enhance compliance awareness within the company;
- Organize and conduct Compliance training to internal employees and external business partners;
- Lead the Compliance Star program to promote two-way communication between compliance and business;
- Implement Our Company Global and Regional compliance strategies, policies, guidelines (e.g. Our Company Code of Conduct, Compliance Policies), and projects, as well as applicable industry norms; and conduct local Compliance projects and initiatives;
- Keep abreast with local laws and regulations affecting compliance-related matters;
- Other day-to-day compliance routine work and coordination as assigned by Compliance Officer.
Who you are:
- University / Post Graduate Degree in law, audit or finance;
- Minimum 6 years working experience in multinational company compliance, big 4 accounting firm or law firm;
- Familiarity with multinational corporate compliance culture; Have knowledge in PRC anti-bribery laws and regulations;
- Working experience in pharma industry will be a plus.
- Good oral and written English
- Strong interpersonal and communication soft skills; training delivery capabilities;
Functional Area: Legal
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com