A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for supporting Windows server infrastructure across the globe.
- Provide technical hands-on support on an L2 level.
- Handles standard windows engineer duties and recommends, innovative and automated approaches wherever possible for infrastructure tasks.
- Ensure resolution of escalated L2 incidents, problems or changes.
- Requires support out of office hours during emergencies and routine maintenance
We are looking for:
- 5+ Years prior experience in an L2 support position
- Expert knowledge on various Windows server OS versions and enterprise Wintel hardware (HP/Dell/IBM/Cisco)
- Good knowledge of server administration, Patch Management & OS specific debugging tools
- Good knowledge of Windows server technologies such as Active Directory Services, SCCM/SCOM & MS Failover Clustering
- Ability to write scripts and automate tasks using PowerShell, VBScript
- Basic understanding of virtualization platforms such as VMware, Citrix
- Experience at creating and managing KB articles, technical presentations/documentation
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment
- Should have strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of ITIL processes and tools
Good to Have:
- ITIL V3 certification
- Microsoft Certified (MCP or MCSA or MCSE)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com