A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As a Cleanroom Dispenser within Liquid Media Production you will be responsible for the aseptic set up and dispense of products as detailed on the manufacturing schedule by verifying cleanrooms are within specification prior to use, verify scales are in specification prior to use using appropriate check weights, complete clean room validations prior to expiry of validated period and maintains uninterrupted validation throughout year, perform environmental monitoring within the clean room environment and perform aseptic set up to allow dispense of sterile product free from contaminants or microorganisms.
Who You Are:
- Previous experience working within a Cleanroom/cGMP Manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to priorities and follow written and verbal instructions
- Previous experience of using SAP would be beneficial, but is not a pre-requisite for the role
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com