A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As a DNA Modification Technician your task is to manufacture modified oligonucleotides. Prepare, operate, and maintain DNA synthesis in order to meet the departments KPI’s. Manufacture modified synthetic nucleic acids using automated DNA synthesisers. Prepare the reagents, set-up the synthesis instruments and regroup the required DNA sequences by the manufacturing batches. Unload the synthesised products from the instruments and perform the necessary downstream processes. Handover the synthesised products to the relevant other departments.
Who you are:
- A Level(s) in Science/Maths or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience, within a laboratory environment is essential
- Ability to priorities own workload with excellent attention to detail
- Have a proactive approach with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computer-based systems
- Some knowledge of ISO or similar QMS would be beneficial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com