A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Description :
As trusted subject matter expert and administrator, you will operate within our Operations Technology (OT) environment and industrial control systems (infrastructure, network, servers, switches, firewalls, backup systems, etc.). You are responsible for the design and operational support of the OT environment, and ensure the highest level of reliability and performance. You are in charge of designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards. You have the ability to apply skills across a broad range of cybersecurity domains (i.e. network, endpoint, application, encryption, user access, network segmentation).
You maintain, configure, and keep up-to-date the system, by scheduling upgrades among other things. You ensure that the system is up and running, and that all the necessary monitoring and protection tools are in place. You provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult and complex problems, as well as expertise in the selection and replacement of hardware that support system functioning. You secure the network system by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access. You may train and mentor less experienced professionals.
You drive OT innovation, and you will lead the implementation of the brand new "Industrial Infrastructure Backbone" on our site.
- Experience in process automation, especially Siemens S7 (hardware, software) and SCADA systems (Wonderware InTouch), DCS Emerson DeltaV, DCS Yokogawa Centum VP
- Knowledge of electricity, electronics, instrumentation and field bus (Profibus, Profinet, Foundation Fieldbus, etc.)
- Mother tongue French or English, with good knowledge of the other language
- Autonomous, rigorous, creative
- Good understanding of the complex and sensitive nature of DCS, PCS, SCADA systems, PLCs, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows systems configuration (XP to 2016), domain controllers (incl. GPO management), remote desktop services, backup systems
- Strong knowledge of VMWare and Cisco hardware
- Strong networking skills (TCP/IP, switches, firewalls, network segmentation)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com