A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
To avoid existence threatening effects for the company and to meet legal requirements, performs a systematic risk management process by early identifying, evaluating, managing and mitigating risks as well as reporting those risks to senior management and governing bodies.
You will be an integral part of the Group Risk Management team:
- Supporting the Group risk management processes with our stakeholders incl. the preparation of the risk reporting analyses and presentations
- Engagement with Function/Business Stakeholders to build insight into the risk reporting
Who you are:
- You are studying Business Administration / Economics or equivalent
- You have an analytical mindset including high interest in translating data analysis into tangible business recommendations
- You have excellent communication capabilities to interact with stakeholders and to create networks across departments
- You are highly motivated, engaged and self-organized
- You are fluent in English. Other languages would be an asset (no requirement)
- You have excellent computing skills, esp. in Microsoft Office
- You have minimum 3 months time
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com