A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The North America Research Sales Enablement team is looking for an Analytics and Reporting Specialist for our team who will support the North America Commercial Sales organization. The role offers both an opportunity to develop sophisticated management reporting and dashboards for the leadership team as well as a strong focus on providing insights on the health of the go to market strategy. Build, optimize and maintain management reporting and dashboards to support the NA Research Commercial Sales organization and its strategy. Provide insights on the go to market strategy, sales deployment model and other initiatives taken on by the Commercial leadership team. Trusted Business Partner and Advisor to the Commercial Leadership team. (Relocation not available)
Who You Are:
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, or other quantitative disciplines
- 1+ years of experience with big data platforms and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Power BI)
- 1+ years of advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 1+ years of experience with BI systems (SAP Business Objects)
- MBA in Finance, Accounting, Business, or other quantitative disciplines
- Strong attention to detail when identifying data relationships, trends and anomalies. Ability to synthesize insights to provide guidance and advisement to commercial business leaders
- Comfortable reporting results to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivated with the ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the desire to share knowledge and skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.