A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Primarily responsible for extractables testing in the lab and analytical method validation;
- Write and revise protocols, procedures, reports and other documentation as necessary to support the customer;
- Equipment I/O/PQ and maintenance;
- Utilize scientific principles and experience to independently execute and optimize experiments in the process of validation;
- Work with internal associates and external experts to manage the challenges including unexpected experimental difficulties, technical hurdles, trouble shooting and conflicts within test project;
- Cooperate and communicate with project coordinator to ensure project progress;
Who You Are
- Education: Bachelor of Chemical Analysis or Biotechnology, Mater preferred
- English: CET 4 or above
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good execution, integrity and teamwork are highly required, passion and self motivated;
- Basic knowledge on method validation and skillful with equipment operation, such as HPLC, TOC, FTIR, GCMS etc.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com