A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Perform local compliance risk reporting activities for the China Healthcare interactions following global instructions and local requirements, follow risk reporting process of Group Compliance (CRR) and local compliance process (Compliance Reporting, Investigation and Sanction SOP; Compliance Process Violation SOP); risks can be raised internally and externally.
- Set up a yearly monitoring plan based on local risk reporting; consider key risk areas, all relevant company policies and procedures and the RDPAC Code, include all possible interactions between the company and healthcare stakeholders like HCPs, HCOs, patients and patient organizations. Include financial and contractual arrangements. Make use of documentation systems like Quantum Connect, Concur, SAP etc. Consider interactions like Donations, Sponsorship of Events/Activities, HCP Engagements, HCP/HCO Sponsorships, Medical Education Funding, etc. risk-based. Use on-site and remote monitoring, choose to be effective and efficient. Include the following elements: employee interviews; facility review; files review; system review; procedural review.
- Obtain approval for the yearly monitoring plan from the Head of China HC Compliance, local stakeholders, and the regional HC CO; agree upon scope and strategy; take into account tools and templates, reporting, training and communications, continuous improvement of the monitoring activities.
- Conduct the monitoring activities according to the agreed plan and add if required ad-hoc checks; follow-up as many as possible market interactions to ensure compliant business behavior; document all steps of the process.
- Report to the head of China HC compliance and identify compliance issues and provide advice for the follow-up of the monitoring activities, including proposed investigation activities; regularly inform the Local Compliance Committee about monitoring plans, actions and outcomes in close cooperation with the Head of Compliance. Act on compliance issues according to Our Company standards.
- For specific investigation case, following the Global Investigation Policy, finalize investigation plan, conduct compliance investigation and develop a detailed compliance report, include advice on next steps. Assist the process of disciplinary sanction and corrective measures as approved by the China HC Compliance Committee; come up with guidance how to follow-up proven deviations according to the local guideline with advice for consequences to the Compliance Committee.
- Communicate with the relevant Global Compliance colleagues to share monitoring experiences to be aligned and optimize the process and the efficiency.
- Support the Global CRR and self-assessment initiative and work closely with the Group Programs & Support team.
- Continue supporting Internal Audits and follow up on identified risks.
- Keep improving the monitoring process, based on actual experience, updated risks, and the desired efficiency.
- Assist the Head of China HC Compliance Officer to develop, update and/or implement relevant local Compliance rules, standards, policies and procedures in accordance with Our Company Global standards.
- Other day-to-day compliance routine work and coordination as assigned by the Head of China HC Compliance Officer.
Who you are:
- University / Post Graduate Degree in law, audit or finance;
- Minimum 6 years working experience in multinational company compliance, big 4 accounting firm or law firm;
- Familiarity with multinational corporate compliance culture; Have knowledge in PRC anti-bribery laws and regulations;
- Field experience for monitoring and investigation for pharma industry will be a plus;
- Good oral and written English;
- Strong interpersonal and communication soft skills.
Functional Area: Legal
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com