A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
The RPA part of Automation CoE is responsible to drive value to organization by provisioning running operations and leading larger end to end engagements through usage of innovative advanced digital technologies like Robotics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
You will be having the key responsibilities to set a strategic direction for RPA and managing day-to-day operations, establish high performing service delivery organization. You will be responsible for RPA Stakeholder engagement across the units i.e. all areas that applies RPA and accountable for overall service delivery from the automation CoE.
Below qualifications are required:
Experience: 5 - 9 Years of relevant experience
1. To execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; planning, design, build, test, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the system.
2. Assessment of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA solutions throughout the organization.
3. Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices.
4. Train the client end users on the day to day usage of the applications.5.RPA Bot development using Blue Prism, Ul Path, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere.
Good technical, analytical and problem-solving skills Good written and oral communication skills
- Hands on experience on the following Tools / Software and relevant Certifications: Blue Prism, Microsoft Bot, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, WorkFusion, Kryon systems, Kapow Kofax
- (Mandatory/ Highly Recommended): Blue Prism, , UiPath, Automation Anywhere
- (Further preference) in that order:
- Any language under the .NET umbrella, Java, Python, R, Perl, Linux Scrip, UNIX Shell Scrip, Windows PowerShell, Google DialogFlow, Log Analyzer, SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN), Test Automation using Selenium, HPOO, Smart Analytics, Machine Learning with Tensorflow, i-KON, hands on experience on any programing language
Engineering or BCA/MCA background
- Java and/or .Net development experience
- Basic knowledge on Robotic Process technologies is mandatory i.e. on UI Path, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Work Fusion
- Should have excellent programming/software development background.
- Experience of development in Java, .Net and C# will be an asset.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions
- Should have excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English and should have worked in a global/multicultural environment
- Experience in managing/coordinating with vendors.
- Background in application support.
- Experience in creating and managing technical documents
- Experience in project management
- Excellent individual performer and team player.
- Experience on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools/technologies.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com