A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Sr Analyst: Performance Testing
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
The Senior System analyst will ensure service excellence is achieved according to our commitment to the BT user community in supporting our highly secure R&D platform . This position will ensure support continuity for HC business in APAC region as well as critical joint experiment support. Due to the nature of the application we support and security recommendation, production operations can only be managed by internal workforces
- Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Work Load Design, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
- Expertise in Performance Testing tools using Jmeter / Performance center.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests. Monitor application logs to determine system behavior. Address all technical issues; facilitate the resolution and necessary follow up with Development and other cross-functional departments.
- Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Publish results and receive appropriate signoff. Prepare detail status reports, and monitoring of all defects and issues.
- Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application.
- Strong problem solving skills and very good time management skills.
- Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for performance testing.
- Design Performance Test Scripts for enterprise applications based on Requirements
- Participate in Performance bottleneck analysis and fixes
- Perform Performance Engineering & Performance Improvement activities
- Run and manage performance test campaigns
- Communicate progress and issues through regular Status Reports
- Collaborate with Business/ Application teams to improve system performance
- Assume primary responsibility as Performance Testing SPOC
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience
- Relevant certificates like ISTQB will be an added advantage)
- Previous experience in the biotechnology / pharmaceutical or related industry implementing and validating computer systems that manage regulated information
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure qualification processes and IT operating procedures
- Knowledgeable in 21 CFR Part 11, GCP and GLP regulations
- Thoroughly familiar with Quality & GxP IT compliance requirements
- Ability to familiarize himself / herself independently with entirely new subjects and thus provide comprehensive and innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Working knowledge of information security and best practices
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com