A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Chemical Lab Manager. You lead and supervise the Chemical & Physical Laboratory to ensure that the related activities are lead according to the current “Good Manufacturing Practices”, “Quality Standards” and “Quality System”: ethicality, at high level of responsibility; optimization of the use of human & technological resources of the Chemical & Physical Laboratory; autonomy and specialization of the Chemical & Physical Laboratory technicians; housekeeping of the Chemical & Physical Laboratory; application of the security and safety rules in the Chemical & Physical Laboratory; reliability and consistence of the analytical results; continuous improvement of the overall efficiency of the Chemical & Physical Laboratory. You also support the Site Quality Director in addressing the managerial decisions. You have full people management responsibilities.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical & Pharmaceutical Technologies
- Doctorate would be an additional appreciated requirement
- Fluent written and spoken English
- At least 5 years of experience in analytical chemistry of quality control in chemical, pharmaceutical and/or food industries
- Thorough and detailed knowledge of the concepts of quality control and GMP principles
- Consolidated experience in the management of deviations / change control / CAPA project using the TrackWise software
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com