A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Commercial Project Management team is part of a global organization and responsible for leading the evaluation and execution of custom solutions (active pharmaceutical ingredients development and manufacturing services) to create a differentiated experience for customers.
The Program Manager is a customer facing position offering a world class experience for our customers. A Program Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage customer specific programs that deliver a complex integrated solution to drive sales revenue and growth in addition to customer satisfaction across sites in the global contract manufacturing organization. The Program Manager works closely with site-based project management, Commercial sales, and in partnership with Operations and Quality to ensure on time delivery to customers.
The Program Manager is primarily responsible for managing active pharmaceutical ingredients (API’s) that are utilized in anti-body drug conjugate linkers. These API’s utilize multiple assets within and outside of the MilliporeSigma organization, that are licensed to multiple customer under an agreement with a technology owner. The Program Manager will be the single point of contact between MilliporeSigma, technology owner, and all the licensees. This will require the ability to manage projects with a diverse, cross functional background to achieve identified opportunity goals and objectives. This position requires the utilization of leadership, technical, coaching and team-building skills along with project management and planning operations expertise.
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience with extensive operational, sales, marketing or project management experience in custom pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biological sciences, Business or related field.
- cGMP and/or other relevant quality systems with strong evidence of collaborating in a matrix environment and department functions/roles.
- Advanced knowledge of program management and process improvement techniques.
- Hands-on knowledge of Organic or Biochemical synthesis/purification and associated analytical techniques, including areas of API chemical process development and scale-up.
- Thorough understanding software tools such as knowledge of MS Office Suite, including SharePoint, and project management tools.
- Sales and quality driven, strong motivator of people to drive toward desired results within a set timeframe.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills, including the ability to give presentations and to speak to large groups.
- Ability to establish rapport with non-technical parts of the company.
- General financial knowledge and Business Acumen.
- Excellent organizational, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and ability to work under pressure.
- High level of creativity and innovation.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.