A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We have a vacancy within Commercial Project Management & Marketing Operations for the position of a Product Manager (m/f) in Arklow, Ireland.
This position will assume all Marketing Operations responsibilities for Actives & Formulation product portfolio out of Arklow and with that will enable smooth execution and sustainable growth of these businesses by focusing on the following areas:
Contribute to achieving the strategy and sales targets by operational managing of products and product lines throughout their life cycle:
- Drive analysis and development of product portfolio short term and long term
- Support new product launches and ensure addition of new products into the systems on time, including the collection of product information, coordination of the internal functions and defining the product/inventory level. Accountable for product master data consistency
- Optimize processes for speed and cost efficiency
- Drive supply risk mitigation activities to avoid or minimize supply disruptions
- Communication to Sales and customers on supply disruptions
- Be responsible for the process of implementation of CAPA measures based on critical complaints
Execute Marketing strategies operationally:
- Represent the business interest in internal projects and discussions by bringing the customer view, e.g. e-commerce, labels, packaging, Quality-related projects
- Drive and support various projects to optimize business targets, e.g. complex change projects, portfolio analysis, customer complaints, compliance projects
- Support investment planning and measures of Operations by providing necessary deliverables
Manage customer requests for existing product portfolio and customization:
- Manage the evaluation & quotation of customer specific modifications of portfolio products, e.g. packaging, pack sizes, shipment, documentation, spec changes
- Manage the realization of customer specific modifications of portfolio products by ensuring all customer specific requirements are implemented for current & future orders
- Support establishing agreements, e.g. supply, quality agreements
- Support and coordinate customer requests for documentation, technical & regulatory support, and other inquiries
- Comprehensive customer communication on changes to products
Manage product data
- Initiate and drive product introduction on time and maintain product master data in relevant systems
- Accountable for product master data consistency
- Coordinates the demand forecast with Sales and customers
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business or natural science (preferred chemistry, biochemistry or pharma)
Work Experience and Competencies:
- Proven track record of managing complex internal projects including stakeholder management in a matrix environment, strong networker and goal getter
- Customer-oriented mindset and strong external communicator
- Proficient working with internal systems and with product relevant master data (SAP, TrackWise. MDG-M etc.)
- Professional experience within pharmaceutical or chemical industry: Marketing, Sales, Technical Service, Supply Chain or a combination thereof
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com