A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SAP Security Analyst
- Responsible in daily operations of Ticket Handling, GRC, Change Requests and Authorization related requirements in SAP (Quattro) Landscape.
- Handling monthly governance and house-keeping activities ensuring compliance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Supporting annual audits and ensuring no major findings or deviations.
- Documentation and updating of SOPs and authorization related documents
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellcent understanding of SAP ECC 6.0 Security concepts and GRC
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience with SAP Security and GRC
- Must have the knowledge in System improvement & process improvements in SAP security area
- Fluent business English.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration working as part of a multi cultural and remote global team.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills consisting of excellent writing and speaking skills
- Excellent team player highly motivated to work in team to achieve defined mission
- Highly skilful to work in diverse environment at individual level as well as team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Ability to be productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Experience of Security in other SAP products including EWM, TM, Fiori etc.
- Experience with OSS, SAP Upgrades, and Project Implementations are all required
- Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and with different organizational entities
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
Candidates should expect up to 25% travel requirement with this role depending upon Project locations.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com