A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Application Support Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Quality Service and Support :
- Ensure a high availability to support and advice our users.
- Management of production incidents, problems and requests.
- Acknowledgment of the incoming cases, ensure the right qualification, prioritization and resolution reactivity.
- Ensure support coverage for users in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Analyse and identify the recurrent root causes and patterns and propose permanents fixes, enhancements or training plans for users.
- Ensure an accurate and complete tracking of the activity.
- Good to have prior experience on HPSM, Service Now or any other production support tool.
- Good to have experience debugging issues in web application.
- Coordination and Communication :
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal, written, and listening skills with the ability to influence and lead others.
- Self-Starter with the ability to identify, troubleshoot, and skilled in problem solving and decision making.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and attention to detail in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Establishes strong working relationships with team members and across functions.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical customers.
- Escalate issues and other topics to the right team when needed.
- Ensure a good follow-up and understanding of the new features and functionalities.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Overall 4-6 years’ experience with at least 3+ years in application support roles, specifically into desktop, web and mobile applications
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering or IT.
- Ability to keep the big picture while focusing on incremental deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize and find a way forward when presented with constraints.
- Ability to manage stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas into simple terms
- Hands on experience in debugging and root cause analysis
- Knowledge of SQL, RDBMS is essential
- Knowledge of GDPR, GXP compliance would be preferable
- Knowledge of German language is preferable
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment
- ITIL Foundation / Practitioner / Intermediate certification would be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to work in second shift i.e. 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com