A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Clinical Research Scientist (CRS) contributes to and may co-lead alongside the Medical Director the scientific/clinical activities on the assigned oncology (and/or immuno-oncology) clinical study/ies and/or project(s) within global clinical development. The CRS will interact with a multi-disciplinary, matrix, global team ensuring that clinical and scientific topics are appropriately addressed. A close collaboration with the program Medical Directors is expected. The individual will have a significant impact on the creation, maintenance, and execution of a clinical development plan and clinical studies within the assigned (immuno-) oncology project. The Oncology area assigned will primarily be the DNA-damage repair inhibition portfolio.
Who you are:
- Graduate in Life Sciences (e.g. Bachelor/Master of Sciences, Bachelor/Master in Nursing, Pharm.D.).
- At least 5 years of experience in a clinical/scientific development position, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry/CRO, but a robust academic setting focused on clinical trials would also fit. Candidates with experience in clinical operations and/or project management will also be considered.
- Expertise in Oncology highly desirable.
- Working experience in a real-world clinical environment (e.g. Clinical Study Coordinators, Advanced Nurse Practitioners) will be highly valued.
- Experience in working a global matrix environment will be valued.
- Proficient in English. Knowledge of additional languages will be an asset.
- Good communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com