A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
We are establishing a Strategy Realization Team in our Life Science Business. We are looking for driven, curious, and impact-focused individuals to join us. In this role you will support and lead executive cross functional business projects for Life Science. As a Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with the Business and Integrated Supply Chain and drive initiatives impacting efficiency and effectiveness. Therefore, we are looking for a strong business personality, a strategic thinker with a willingness to drive high impact initiatives.
You will be exposed to all management levels, ranging from our executive board to functional leads, and support them in developing strategies and tailor-made solutions to solve challenging business problems.
- Strategy & organizational development: You will support strategic projects from conceptualization to implementation and drive change throughout the organization.
- Execution: You will deliver and track execution of projects, drive process improvement as appropriate.
- Communication & Stakeholder Management: You will develop and coordinate information on executive-level and serve as key thought partners for business stakeholders and ensure involvement and engagement across relevant organizations.
- Analytics: You will assess markets and competitors in relevant organizations and develop dashboards/analytics for ongoing tracking.
Who you are:
- Master’s Degree in Sciences, Economics or Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with a top tier management consultancy or in Project Management/Strategy Function in a corporate environment.
- Proven track record of managing national and international projects covering a broad range of different cross-functional areas.
- Strong project management/facilitation skills, including experience with matrix teams, and building consensus across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to present complex topics and manage stakeholders on executive management level.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel & PowerPoint a must), other analytical platforms are a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- PhD in Sciences, Economics or Engineering and/or dual qualification (Masters/PhD).
- Professional experience in business related sectors (pharma, life sciences or specialty chemicals preferred) is beneficial.
- Empowering team player with a proactive, self-motivated work approach with a passion for business.
- Strong business acumen, proven skills in structured problem solving and Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, creativity, analytical strength and process thinking.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.