A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job title: PROS Application and ETL developer
A career with us is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Understand business objectives and translate them into ETL/data integration design/requirements.
- Work with project managers, technical leads, IT department staff and vendors and develop strong ETL designs for multiple PROS pricing application installations .
- Leads and participates in problem-solving (mentoring) on complex systems.
- Define interaction between different application components, including sizing and monitoring thereof
- Support the data-driven integration of ERP and CRM systems with the overall technical environment, including a focus on user management/single-sign on, mobile application enablement, application integrations and performance optimization.
- Provide functional support and optimization services.
- An ability to identify the root cause of problems as well as an ability to determine a solution, implement, test, move to Production.
- Establish and promote best practices and patterns in IT applications and software development, like continuous integration, automated testing, system & application monitoring etc..
- Collaborate with other architects, developers and business to develop complex solutions.
- Experience and knowledge about the strengths & weaknesses of different data integration/ETL concepts.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of pricing software configuration, implementation and consulting experience with strong focus on data integration/ETL strategy.
- Extensive experience in all phases of data modelling - conceptual, logical and physical modelling.
- Strong capabilities in Informatica performance analysis & tuning.
- Ability to deep dive into and easily understand complex data structures and data flows end to end.
- Solid Understanding of application development lifecycle and development standards.
- Management and coordination experience with large systems rollout.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with non-technical audiences.
- Project management and planning skills.
- Time management; prioritization.
- Ability to influence, lead and mentor team members without a direct reporting structure.
- Strong cross-culture & cross-team communication/coordination skills.
- Sound knowledge of current digitalization & IT trends and underlying technology with focus on data integration.
- Solid understanding of applicable architecture.
- Understanding of Security & Quality standards.
Required Technical Skills:
- ETL such as Informatica (ICP certification preferred)
- PROS PPSS (certification preferred)
- Data Modelling
- Application Architecture
- SQL Server Reporting Services
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com