A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job title: ServiceMax Developer
The selected candidate will deliver technology solutions leveraging strong technical experience to design, engineer and deliver key Salesforce.com related initiatives.
- Design and deliver Salesforce.com features, including integration with 3rd party applications
- Lead the implementation of technologies and ongoing enhancements to meet global business needs
- Develop customized solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Analyze highly complex requirements and develop high quality code with supporting unit test and automation
- Participate in design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for features planned for a release
- Administer, customize and configure Salesforce features including but not limited to Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Objects, Fields, Record Types, Validation Rules, etc.
- Audit, identify, and resolve data integrity issues using tools such as duplication management tool and Dataloader
- Use SOQL when needed to write queries and analyze data
- Help define technical standards and guidelines for Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – this role is heavily collaborative.
- 2+ years of ServiceMax experience with a strong understanding of Service Flow Manager (SFM)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or similar is required
- 4+ years experience working as a developer in Salesforce.com
- Experience with agile development and methodologies
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications not available in app exchange preferred
- Knowledge of security concepts (authentication, encryption, SSL, single-sign on, etc.)
- Salesforce Certification preferred
- A CRM system wizard, particularly with regards to Salesforce
- Experience with extract, transform, load (ETL) data using Informatica preferred.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com