A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Scala Application Consultant O2C&P2P
The Application Consultant for the Global Scala Supply Chain/Logistics and Procurement acts as E2E responsible for the Order-to-Cash and Purchase-to-Pay stream of the iScala v3.0 environment to provide state of the art solutions and services. This includes the implementation of appropriate systems enhancements following established processes to meet customer requirements. The Application Consultant will interact with our Business stakeholders and Technology organization to plan, prepare, execute and monitor projects as well as individual Change Requests. This will be done by leveraging technical skills provided by external partners. Thus, he/she is requited to consult business partners to find suitable and sustainable solutions meeting customer demands.
Service Performance Monitoring of the Application Managed belongs to the role to meet the agreed KPIs. This includes periodic reviews and the use of defined processes to hand over new services. Global Scala application is connected to all relevant ERP systems to centrally create, change, and distribute, or to consolidate master data across the complete enterprise system landscape. The integration of all those components and the participation in architecture design decisions is also part of this position.
Ensure customer satisfaction through proper solution design delivery, applications life cycle management and service performance monitoring while maintaining necessary internal (process, security) and external (GxP, GDPR, license) compliance.
Secure minimal business disruption on application go live based on proper design and formal project hand-over process.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 7 years of experience in software or applications services (ERP / SAP)
- 5 years of experience in iScala Supply Chain/Logistics and Procurement consulting
- 5 years of experience within an international environment
- Strong knowledge of iScala v3.0 combined with good understanding of Supply Chain/Logistics and Procurement processes
- Familiar with SQL and Visual Basic for Applications
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge with Epicor BI tool will be an advantage
- Support Third-party logistic process (3PL)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com