A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Business Analysis (meet with key users to understand requirements, build global process maps)
- Design and Configuration (build blueprints and ensure global approach, use standard functionalities whenever possible, create specifications for development, validate specifications with key users, configure system)
- Testing and Implementation (perform unit tests and write technical documentation following the IS standards, ensure knowledge transfer to colleagues)
- Support (2nd line support to be addressed within SLA, keep helpdesk updated about changes and enhancements)
- Lead small projects (estimate and plan, deliver IS solutions)
Requires 10 plus years of experience in delivering solutions within the SAP APO (GATP) and ECC areas. Must have direct configuration and design experience in the APO systems.
Essential and Critical Skills:
- Critical: Good understanding of business processes in area of responsibility
- Critical: Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Well organized and structured
- Basic understanding of PCs operating in a LAN/WAN environment
- Quick learner, analytical mind
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to view the system as a whole
ADDITIONAL SAP TECHNICAL NEEDS:
- Knowledge of STO process required
- Chemical Industry experience preferred and a plus
- Experience in MRP processes and planning
- Integration experience with SAP PP & QM modules a plus
- Batch management knowledge required
- MTO Knowledge a plus
- LTP, MPS and SOP a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to discuss solutions and requirements with supervisor and users
- Ability to document solutions and configuration in technical documents
- Ability to create blue print documents and process flow documents required
- Ability to clearly write Functional Specification documents.
- Ability to read and work with developers on Technical Specification documents
- Ability to contribute to training documents
- Ability to set up Master data for: PPDS, Planning, S&OP, LTP
- Able to set up testing data as required and build testing scripts to validate work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to lead small projects as required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com