A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are seeking an experienced scientist/lab head for our international team of DMPK experts.
You will support in-vitro absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion and drug-drug interaction studies throughout the pre-clinical and clinical development phases.
The design and evaluation of studies performed at our new top-end laboratory will be one of your responsibilities. Implementing and monitoring of in-vitro ADME studies at external providers will be another focus. You will be interpreting internally and externally generated data, review study reports and integrate derived knowledge into the development process of new drug candidates.
As a DMPK project representative you will bring DMPK expertise into international multidisciplinary R&D project teams and write and review regulatory documents. You will foster a productive collaboration across disciplines and be fundamental to the development of our new drugs from the early preclinical development phase through registration and beyond.
Who you are:
- PhD in Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics, DDI or related fields
- Professional experience >3 years ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
- Hands-on experience in the field of in-vitro ADME studies and with bioanalytical methods such as LC-MS, radio detection methods are a plus
- Ideally experience in the prediction of human clearance and DDI
- Team player with strong communication in an international team setting
- Excellent knowledge of English is required, good knowledge of German as advantage
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com