A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Maintain Health, Safety and Quality guidelines.
Warehouse SAP key user.
Preparing Warehouse reports for day to day operations.
Upgrading and Optimizing warehouse SOPs.
Initiate good working practices to ensure consistency in all outputs throughout the operation.
Communicate effectively with colleagues internally and externally to facilitate the highest level of customer service.
Communicate effectively with external suppliers building strong, long term relationships.
Discrepancy investigation & Produce reporting as required by the business.
Maintain Mango and Track wise system.
Proficiency in Supply Chain Business Process, and maintenance of all local attributes.
Understanding cross-sectoral cooperation of Controlling, IT, Purchasing, Production, Portfolio Management, Supply Chain Management, and be familiar with their purpose and key aspects.
Collects, bundles and distributes information locally to implement master data processes in NT site and enforce corporate guidelines.
Ensure that all business-related departments perform their business in accordance with master data management rules, established global policies, guidelines and governance rules.
Delegate and assign activities to Field Administrators (FA).
Maintenance of globally used Subsidiaries specific attributes, Value Chain & Cost data.
Upgrading and Optimizing SOP to ensure local users (e.g. Field Administrators) according to the established SOPs. Propose improvement activities
Execute the material lifecycle process within site.
Provides First level support in NT site for master data related issues
Ensure that data quality targets for global and local master data are met. Address data issues to local functions for local master data. Fix and/or coordinate correction of data issues for global master data
Relay knowledge about responsibilities for the maintenance of local master data within the legal entity for the purpose of correct set-up of local attributes workflow routing.
Who you are
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Effective Communication
- High office software capability
- Good command in English and Chinese in writing.
- Experience and competence with SAP.
- Experience of different warehouse process would be advantageous but not essential.
- Resilient and flexible, with the ability to create a positive dynamic out of uncertainty.
- Demonstrates relevant business knowledge and financial awareness.
- Is results focused and determines these results by a rigorous approach to their work.
- Strives to help ensure that all aspects of quality are maintained.
- Thrives on challenges and keeps a healthy attitude under pressure.
- Be a team player and works co-operatively with others.
- Has the ability to demonstrate /share knowledge to help develop others where required.
Functional area: Supply Chain
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!