A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the overall strategy to drive quality-based, cost-efficient and timely service delivery, this role will be part of the organization based in Manila. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing tactical and operational HR support for specific country stakeholders from the APAC region. This role will report to a Team Lead overseeing a blended Tier 1 and Tier 2 HR functions such as recruitment, learning & development administration, data management, vendor management, mobility support and payroll.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and operational support on defined HR functionalities anchored on KPIs and SLAs focused on quality, timeliness and responsiveness.
- Proactively collaborate with country and regional stakeholders in the execution of HR services.
- Work with the local HR Operations team based in Japan in the sustained and smooth delivery of HR services (in particular data management, payroll and benefits administration, HR reporting, recruitment, learning and development, employee communications).
- Work with HR Business Partners, Centers of Excellence stakeholders for Talent Development and Talent Acquisition to realize country-specific people priorities and align on program implementation as needed.
- Proactively and accurately gather payroll and personnel related information.
- Maintain and administer employee information on HR systems such as SAP (as needed).
- Actively partner and work with the Team Lead to achieve the agreed upon performance and developmental objectives.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and work on constructive feedback
- Identify any knowledge gaps and escalate concerns to the Team Lead and the Operations Head.
- Ensure that customer expectations are addressed professionally, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to work schedule requirements and operation hours in-order to fulfil real time business requirements
- Understanding and compliance of confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work such as personnel data and sensitive information.
Should be exposed to the following HR Delivery Functions:
- HR Data Management
- HR Reporting
- Time and Attendance Administration
- Payroll Administration
- Learning & Development
- Help Desk and Inquiry support
Who You Are:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any equivalent degree.
- Preferably 3 to 5 Years minimum professional experience specializing in an HR Operations or HR Generalist function from a Shared Services or BPO organization.
- Understanding and experience in the use of HR systems and tools (i.e. MyLearning, SAP P40, PeopleSoft, Workday, Success Factors, Taleo, etc.).
- Understanding and experience in the use of Case Management systems and tools (i.e. BMC Remedy, Service Now, Neocase, etc.).
- Adequate experience in using MS Office applications. Desired knowledge and expertise on Macros.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and open for flexible working schedule.
- Consideration for candidates with a Japanese language capability is highly desirable.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Very strong level of accountability and professionalism.
- Very strong customer orientation and focus.
- Analytical and keen to details
- Results oriented and performance driven
- Strong level of integrity
- Extensive experience in working in a multi-cultural background
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com