A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
· Provide recommendations on Best Development Practices and implemention solutions for RPA
· Automate business processes using RPA technology (UiPath, Automation Anywhere) ranging from Simple to Complex difficulty
· Work closely with process experts and client resources to analyze and design solutions based on business requirements
· Develop, test and implement in-scope processes – will start off with PoC followed by a pilot
· Developing, configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand Provide necessary support to internal stakeholders for issue resolution and enhancements
· Supporting existing bots and implement change requirements
· Work with business teams to understand the business process requirements, analyse and assess automation feasibility. Assist in creating the business case
· Preparation and facilitation of process design sessions related to robotics process, validation rules and reports.
· Configuration of RPA process components, including process flows, control objects, exception handling etc.
· Analyzing the coding process and design the Robotic Automation solution.
· Monitoring KPIs and SLAs of all processes and improvements month on month.
· Managing Robotics projects end to end by using Robotics tools and Techniques.
· Develop and maintain effective project management controls to ensure that agreed delivery times and functionality are met for Operations and Business teams.
· Maintain adequate controls and tracking process to ensure audit requirements are fully met at all times for all projects.
· Identify and resolve resource constraints and bottlenecks, and raise issues to project stakeholders at earliest opportunity to minimize any potential risk
· Develop and manage expectations of Stakeholders in terms of functionality and delivery times for solutions.
· Should have good exposure to wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that to drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in the team
· Advanced UiPath/Automation Anywhere Certified Developer
· Must have delivered RPA solution using UiPath/Automation Anywhere & Orchestrator
· Hand on experience Database concepts such as Write/ Modify SQL Queries, Create/Modify Database Objects (DLL), Database connection
· Experience in Python and any of the following programming languages/ softwares C, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net
· Minimum 2 years of experience in programming
· Should have good knowledge on product Architecture, implementation and infrastructure requirements
· Should have excellent programming/software development background
· Experience with waterfall and/or agile SDLC methodologies
· Good understanding and experience using Microsoft Office, including the ability to read Excel macros to translate them to RPA solutions and/or integrations.
· Excellent, proactive and creative problem solver. Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
· Should have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English and have worked in global/multicultural environment
· Should hold minimum of 3 years experience with RPA technologies and atleast 7 Years experience with programming and service Delivery.(ASP.Net)
· In-depth understanding of the RPA/Cognitive tool vendors and service providers along with knowledge of tool capabilities, features and functionalities.
· Should have good understanding of the process metrics, organizational metrics, and benchmarking experience.
· Architecting enterprise level RPA involving multiple systems, sub-systems and ERPs.
· Experience on Virtualization and VDI Technologies is a mandate
· Knowledge on Infrastructure covering Servers, Network, Security devices etc
· Knowledge on Data Base Architecture and deployment
· Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills (English)
· Should have client management experience in the past.
· Fluent with MS Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio etc.
· UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BCA - Computers
· PG: M.Tech - Computers, MCA – Computers
Experience: 3-7 Years
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com