A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the Strategic Talent Management team of the Center of Expertise for Talent, Development & Recruiting you will learn about implementing a global talent strategy and further evolution of talent programs. You will be strongly involved in assisting with project management and organizational tasks. This means you will especially support the team with implementation and coordination of various global employee potential programs and in managing the program journeys for all participants. You will interact and liaise with internal and external stakeholders and assist with best practice identification and implementing effective action plans.
Who you are:
- You study Business Administrations, Social Sciences or similar, ideally with a focus on Human Resources
- You are comfortable to work independently and to contribute your own ideas
- You own strong project management skills, organizational skills and have a structured and reliable way of working
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
Duration: Preferably 6 months, starting in September 2019
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com