A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. Related to marketing or other business activities
- Develop medical plan with medical & BU independently.
- Initiate strategic studies of marketed products to come out medical opinion.
- Responsible for publication.
- Initiate strategic portfolio evaluation and provide medical support for business growth.
- Work as internal advisor to MA and marketing.
2. Related to Clinical Development
- Primary contact person for all medical/safety aspects within a given study.
- Protocol/amendment (related to medical sciences) development and finalization.
- Planning, development and execution of Phase 3 and 3B through Phase 4 clinical research, RWE trials, ensuring the clinical program includes a robust holistic evidence package.
- Medical training for entire study team, investigators and CRO staff (if applicable).
- Medical and disease state education, publications, medical information, and medical affairs advisory boards.
3. Related to Regulatory Affairs
- Involved in the preparation for the medical sections of regulatory submissions.
- Prepares the medical section of briefing documents for CDE evaluation meeting, pre-meeting with regulatory authorities.
- Develops scientific reports or responses to study-specific medical issues that may be raised by regulatory agencies.
Who you are:
- Master or advanced degree in clinical medicine.
- At least 2 years multi-national pharmaceutical companies experience in medical.
- Good English at listening, speaking, writing and reading. Able to communicate with global by TC.
- Good communication skills (written and oral) of both scientific and non-scientific information.
- Professional knowledge on clinical medicine is preferred.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures in Clinical Trials and drug Registration.
- Ability to face challenges.
- Self-learning ability.
Functional Area: Regulatory & Medical Affairs
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com