A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
• Act as 2nd and 3rd level onsite support for incident management at Sofia • Work as part of the local IT team supporting all onboarding and transfer requests.
• Provide support for any integration (M&A) activities.
• Work with Global teams to resolve complicated and advanced IT related issues.
• Support all services relating to Lifecycle management, Asset Management, License Management and User Access management for end user’s software and hardware.
• Provide a positive and supportive experience for the customer at all times. Seek support from colleagues in difficult situations.
• Maintain a core level of knowledge regarding service offerings for all IT units (including training offerings and resources when available).
Who you are:
• Engage in Innovation activities such as process improvements, pilots, PoCs, etc.
• Coordinate uninterrupted IT support and communicate ongoing strategy and execution with executives.
• Handle needed inquiries, escalations and establish partnerships with key customers for issues relating to Infrastructure and EUS.
• 5+ years experience supporting laptops, desktops, Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Lync, Skype for Business, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience supporting mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), including working with MDM solutions such as Airwatch, Intune, Mobile Iron, etc.
• Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCSA) and experience with Microsoft SCCM a plus.
• Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs/11,5kg and be able to sit or stand for extended periods
• Bachelor’s degree (4 year college degree) preferred.
• ITIL Certification a plus.
• 5+ years IT experience in a customer-facing role.
• Experience in Life Sciences/Healthcare industry preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com