A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: An excellent opportunity has arisen within our Dry Powder Media facility for a Filling Assistant to join the team. As a DPM Filling Assistant, you will be responsible for equipment set up, filling of products as itemised on the manufacturing schedule and cleaning of manufacturing equipment and facilities in strict compliance with Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Environmental, and all other appropriate regulatory standards and Company policies.
Who You Are:
- Previous experience working within a cGMP Manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to priorities and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to plan and priorities with excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of using SAP would be beneficial, but is not a pre-requisite for the role
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com