A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The LE Operations teams is looking for a dedicated working student supporting global projects.
Support of project leads within the LE Operations team including the following tasks:
- Prepare presentations for project implementation and project communication
- Assume responsibility for your own work packages within projects
- Analyze and visualize data
- Develop and implement KPI Reporting
- Cross-functional and international coordination
- Participate in project meetings
- Track and document project progress
Who you are:
- You have excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You have very good language skills in English and German (written & spoken)
- You are capable of working independently and have organizational talent
- You are a fast learner with the ability to understand & structure complex topics
- You are highly motivated and enjoy bringing in solution-oriented ideas
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com