A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for own territory sales and achieve sales objectives;
- Understand and communicate customer requirements. Maintain and develop close relationships with key customers.
- Deliver product training & seminars to the customers (distributors and end-customers).
- Collect, update and analyze market information and customer records, identify customer needs and monitor competitor activities;
- Implement marketing and sales strategies, develop new customers and business opportunities by cooperation with marketing and other teams;
Who you are:
- Master degree in cell biology, immunology, or molecular biology. 1-2 years marketing/sales experience in academic institute is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication/customer service skills are essential.
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and detail-oriented
- Sufficient English communication ability. Basic office computer software application knowledge
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com