A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Supply Planning Manager (all genders) you are managing the full End-to-End Pharma Supply Chain of our Thyroids product portfolio. You will be responsible to manage the production and supplies of finished products, drug substances and semi-finished products in your scope at internal sites and external suppliers. At all times you are balancing our highest service level with lowest logistic costs and inventory.
Your main responsibility is the master and distribution planning incl. RCCP for a dedicated portfolio within the Thyroids area. With this you will drive the production activities across the products and sites in your scope to ensure OTIF product availability to our customers world-wide. Most importantly you are the face of the manufacturing sites towards our global stakeholders and vice-versa. You keep close contact to your target markets for an educated balancing of supply, especially in case of supply disruption. You will strongly focus on communicating and reporting to senior management any supply related topic, whilst also doing scenario planning to allow decision-making on global scale. Furthermore, you are key contributor for product transfer and new product introduction projects. You will have the global responsibility for inventories by defining appropriate safety stock policies and replenishment cycles. Additionally, you are constantly monitoring and maintaining the planning master data accuracy and further develop and improve the global planning process towards full end-to-end scope.
Who you are:
- Academic degree in Management, Business or Science (university level)
- APICS certification (CPIM) desired
- Min. 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain, ideally in Pharma and/or FMCG
- Strong business mindset and customer orientation
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Interest and ability in driving constant change and innovation (e.g. Digitalization)
- Strong experience with APS (advanced planning systems), preferably JDA, SAP APO, or similar
- Able to keep the deadline and to go the extra mile when required
- Excellent skills in MS Office, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and preferable German) and ability to present and influence senior management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com