A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You are the entry point for the first level commercial and regulatory questions from our internal and external clients in your dedicated area of responsibility by mail or phone. You will mostly work with French, Belgian and Dutch customers. You act as an interface between the sales organization in the field, supply chain, regulatory affairs, marketing and all other interfering interfaces. You continuously support the sales representatives in their daily activities in order to meet the sales objectives. You deal with all quotation requests in close collaboration with the sales representative. You handle requests for all types of commercial documents intended for our customers, such as brochures, certificates, literature, product datasheets etc…You are the first level support for all regulatory questions. You manage customer accounts and interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
You take product orders, check inventory availability or status of shipment, verify customer pricing, prepare and process customer return goods for credit and/or replacement, handle and resolve customer complaints, escalate requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource and file records of customer interactions and transactions.
Long term contract Position based in Molsheim (67) – France.
Who you are:
• Minimum 3-4 years professional experience in a customer facing environment, a first experience in chemicals, pharmacy or biochemical is an asset
• Organized, multitasking, open-minded, great sensibility for customer satisfaction, flexible in a changing environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, promotes good relationship in the team, ensures 2-ways communication and teamwork
• Excellent computer skills with experience on Microsoft Office, SalesForce.com, Experience with SAP is a plus
• Fluent French & English both conversational and written. Dutch or any other European language (written and spoken) is an advantage
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com