A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Senior Data Analyst
An exciting opportunity to combine your technical and business skills to develop and implement integrated software solutions, leveraging the full potential of systems, available tools and data across the business. Focusing primarily on the Sales and Marketing teams identify, develop and train solutions to assist in the seamless co-ordination of activities and the reporting of multi-channel interactions with our customers. Buisling from the ground up, create a data enabled environment providing broad access to data and insight supporting the future direction of the organisation.
Core Responsibilities will include the;
- Design, development, Implementation and maintenance the Central Data Store
- Developing digital tools/solutions to support business activities and further integrate our core systems and associated available data with the broader business.
- Taking responsibility for building data interfaces to regional and Global reporting tools.
- Establishing and managing the instance and data flows for the Sales Force marketing Cloud in support of Multi Channel initiatives
- Developing and integration of processes to support Multi Channel implementation moving forward.
- Delivering of training to the broader team to embed solutions and behaviours to the business.
- Working and collaboration with the Regional and Global teams to develop and implement initiative
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in systems management, application development and systems implementation or related experience, preferably in the pharmaceuticals/health care industry
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Technology.
- Previous experience specifically in CRM systems, Data Warehousing Technology and Reporting Platforms required.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com