A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Head of Digital Marketing is responsible for driving eCommerce revenue with a focus on customer acquisition, conversion, and retention. Stay current with latest technology and industry best practices; capable of connecting insights with future strategic direction.
- Successfully work with the business to translate business strategies into digital channel tactics that have a positive impact on: PDP visits, Abandon rates, time on page(s), conversion rates, basket size, and NPS with a positive ROI.
- Define and manage interfaces and workflows across the organization.
- Ensure that the business is effectively using the digital channel to drive their business and communicate effectively with the senior leadership levels when we are off track
- Manage team of individual contributors and managers, ensuring strong performance, development, and engagement
- Be a strong and central contributor to the eBusiness team: challenging, focusing conversation, and ensure that we drive to pragmatic results.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor degree required in either a science or business field
- 8+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures
- Critical thinker with complex problem-solving skills
- Collaborative but with the ability to challenge and hold ground with business leaders
- Strong team management and leadership skills
- Advanced degree in either a science or business field
- Up to 20% domestic and international travel
- Experience in change management
- Experience managing global teams
- Knowledge and experience working within a matrix organization
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.