A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
By joining the team you will be responsible with the segregation and compliance verification of incoming accounting post. You will review all electronical invoices segregation and archiving activities as well as monitoring on a daily basis, the established email addresses.
You are reponsible with the scanning of all documents as well as archiving. You handle queries coming your way and additionally process AP requests raised by vendor/customer within the Procure4You platform.
Who you are:
- B1/B2 in English, additional European language is an asset
- experience in Shared Services Center would be an advantage
- proactive attitude, willingness to learn,
- ability to multitask and organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks
- experience in accounting/finance (preferably AP) and ERP systems would be an advantage
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com