A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title- Senior AEM Engineer
Job Location- Bangalore
You are a Web developer and SCRUM practitioner. You have gathered first experiences in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and you aim to expand your knowledge while developing web content management systems (WCMS) in a highly complex and dynamic environment. You design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates. You are working with agile development methods. You participate actively in daily Scrum disciplines (stand-ups, estimates, progress reporting).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor or Master degree in information technology or related
- Technical Project team member > 3 years
- Adobe AEM and Adobe product suite: > 2 years
- Software development experience > 5 years
- J2EE programming experience > 5 years (mandatory)
- Advanced English, ability to easily communicate with international colleagues
- Pharma industry and pharma regulations experience would be a plus
- Experience developing highly scalable customer facing web applications using WCMS
- Experience with web front-end technology & frameworks
- Experience developing content-centric applications using the Apache Sling framework
- Experience with web services protocols such as REST & SOAP
- Experience with a typical enterprise requirements management and development stack (JAMA, JIRA, JENKINS, GIT, SVN)
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM (6.0 and later required; AEM 6.3 is a plus)
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams
- Experience managing AWS environments is a plus
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM will be considered as a huge plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com