A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You are responsible for all the activities of import and export, transportation arrangement, ERP operation including the development of policies and procedures to ensure the successful, on schedule and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Implement and manage all import and export procedures with conformity regulatory setups.
- Support Bonded Staff and Customs to improve all activities on the Bonded Factory / Warehouse to meet the Customs and regulation requests.
- Cooperate with Team Leader and Manager to evaluate im/export and transportation procedures and recommends and implement changes where necessary to meet the Bonded regulation.
- Creates and cultivates relationships with stakeholders (like cross-department cooperation and communication, suppliers, customs, forwarders, customs clearance company and survey company) in carrying out the export and import functions.
- Provide all of import/export and transportation records and reports.
Who you are:
BS degree or above with major in Transportation & Logistics Management, or Business Administration will be preferred but not mandatory.
Capable to communicate in English.
2 years+ Logistics working experience.
Good computer skills with Microsoft office especially for Excel. (capable of developing Excel formula and Macro is a plus) With SAP operational experience is a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com