A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Be responsible for day-to-day activities of the cost accounting, including related financial reporting, audit and tax documentation preparation; variance monitoring and analysis; allocation ratio set up/review in the system; internal control review and testing; and ad hoc projects.
- Coordinate with cross functions to calculate and set up standard costs.
- Process direct material related accounts payables
- Proactively monitor and analyze variances and inventories, identify and resolve issues on a timely manner
- Collaborate with other Finance team to ensure timely and high quality month-end closing and reporting
- Prepare and analyze P&L for closing review.
- Coordinate and collect the allocation ratios for planning and actual closing for both product costing and segment financial reporting
- Prepare audit and tax required documents for costing functions and segment financials.
- Assist in reviewing and testing internal control activities.
- Set up or renew policies and procedures for related activities
- Participate in ad hoc projects.
- Book fixed asset related transactions in the system and prepare for CAPEX report.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or Economics preferred
- CPA/MBA is a plus
- 2+ years progressive experience in accounting management, preferably as a cost accountant in multinational manufacturing organizations or CPA firm
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Detail oriented and be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com