A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
“FM team member” – ensures the SU FM group supports and meets Field Marketing goals and objectives for the entire SU product line, in collaboration with other FM team members and FM partners of other franchises.
'Voice of the Customer' - systematically incorporating customer feedback, market trends and competitive info to the segment product management.
Within the Field Marketing Specialist role includes the 'Voice of the Customer', in alignment with Global Product Management, collect and organize feedback from the field and the market. This regional data will be incorporated into Global strategies.
- For assigned target segments and/or technologies, provide local input to global annual marketing plans
- Participate in new product development; Active participation and commitment to product portfolio planning and short/long term segment strategy
- Support new product market research, release on the market.
- Driving and tracking seeding activities for new products
'Marketing Partner to the Field' -translating global strategy (profile & positioning) into an execution plan for the field. With the responsibility of the Mobius product line and/or SU technology, this position requires complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices and standards associated with the Field Marketing role.
- Accountability for the creation and execution of the regional Tactical Plans based on Global Marketing plans.
- Drive development of local sales tools as needed
- Coordinate Customer Collaboration Projects
- Coordinate and/or participate in necessary seminars, conferences, and/or tradeshows
- Identify and report local competitive situations and translate into plan of action
- Coordinate process consulting activities with applications support
“Technology Training and consultant” – train the sales and Sales Development, and customer on site training for Mobius product line and SU technology, including process review, SU bag handling training.
- Execute regional product or solution positioning content and sales force training
- Train customer how to use SU bags handling, process review and consultant SOP.
- Strong customer orientation,
- Results oriented with ability to work with partners to prioritize and manage conflicting expectations
- Well organized and self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Proven team work and collaboration with internal and external partners
- International team experience (cross APAC culture)
- Located in Singapore.
- Prepared to travel up to 50% of time.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Master’s degree (chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent)
- Good understanding and knowledge of the biopharmaceutical market
- Experience with Single Use processes and products in biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience of at least 5 year in Field Marketing and/or Sales within a biopharmaceutical environment
- Good analytical skills (market analysis)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com