A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Business Intelligence Analyst, you shall be responsible for accurate and timely data support information for Controllers in MBS and to our Controlling Organization. In your role, you will be working on financial information thus a high quality and deep analysis is required, you are also expected to collaborate with finance and technical professional globally to understand, gather and document business requirements. On a regular basis, you will be involved on monthly reporting activities such as data upload and refresh in TM1, quality data reconciliation review and Management Dashboard release to tableau users including Monthly Sales and P&L Report. Per business requirement, you will also be responsible to manage data hierarchy changes, user authorization management and development of new reporting package including UAT activities. Main stakeholder is based in Germany, but you may be required to shift schedule as required.
Who You Are:
• At least a bachelor’s degree in IT, Finance/Accountancy, Business Administration/Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or other related fields.
• 6+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence role handling financial and business KPI reporting and analytics support in a Shared Services Center setting, preferably in a pharmaceutical industry
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, self-driven and highly independent.
• Fluent English language skills required.
• Travel availability.
• Experience in various Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics tools such as IBM Cognos, OLAP, Tableau, QlikSense/QlikView, FusionOps, Power BI, SAP BW/BI, etc. for Financial Reporting/Forecasting and Analysis
• 4+ years IBM Cognos TM1 and/or Planning Analytics experience, working with TM1 cubes, dimensions, rules, MDX expressions/turbo integrator processes
• 4+ years experience in building, customizing and publishing complex Tableau interactive reports, visualizations, dashboards and stories. Tableau certifications are a plus
• Strong SQL programming skills
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite of tools, with expertise in Excel
• Knowledge and experience in SAP Applications such as BW/BI, HANA, Fiori, Lumira
• Experience in end to end implementation of Business Intelligence projects
• Ability to assess business user needs, creatively approach solutions, identify applications/tools to be used and influence appropriate courses of action
• Proven ability to translate non-technical business requirements into technical specifications both in written and verbal form
• The ability to analyze, model and interpret data to form meaningful and understandable summaries
• Good at using numbers and mathematical operations to understand issues, suggest solutions and make decisions
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com