A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Specialist Credit Management
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Degree in a business-related discipline preferred
- Initial work experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle Account Receivables or accounting knowledge
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Basic accounting knowledge is a must
- Experience with SAP or another ERP system required
- Fluent English language skills required
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and Excel skills required
- Travel availability
- Time shift flexibility
As Credit Management Specialist in a global Shared Service Center, you support the processing for receivables transactions in the respective ERP system.
What you do
You maintain customer master data, support conducting credit checks, establishing and managing credit limits and report on deviations from credit standards while adhering to procedures and policies. Moreover, you handle less complex requests, inquiries, and issues related to account receivables and credit management activities, including follow up and resolution of such incidents.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com