A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is part of sourcing support unit. The responsibility for this position will be supporting sourcing activities related to Group Procurement - Life Science (PO-L) categories for assigned business sectors/areas. AS Sourcing Specialist for Data Management and Analysis you will act as interface between suppliers, our stakeholders (e.g. QA, QC, Supply Chain), and PO-L Sourcing Managers. You will be responsible for task and process within our Master Data & Supplier Information Management and administrative ERP support.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline
- 1-3 years working experience related to sourcing / purchasing and Quality Management
- Be familiar with ERP system, e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Experienced in MS Excel and Data Analysis skills
- Good command of English (German is a plus)
- Proactive, well-organized, ability to work in a team environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com